Working with High Conflict Clients: Ethics and Risk Management (Sept 15th) - Bill Eddy, LCSW, JD, CFLS
- To register for a Webinar, change 'Attendance Type' to 'Online Webinar'
- Enter the quantity (up to 3) for the days you wish to attend and enter the names and professions of all attendees. Call (800) 801-5415 to register more than 3 attendees.
- Multiple registration discounts are available if you are registering prior to the early registration deadline.
- Click the add to cart button at the bottom of the screen to register.
Each professional attendee will receive a certificate of continuing education.
One-day attendees receive certificates for half the two-day credits.
Those who arrive late or leave early will not receive CE certificates of full attendance.
- J&K Seminars, LLC is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. J&K Seminars, LLC maintains responsibility for this program and its content - 12 hours
- PA Board of Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Professional Counselors - 12 clock hours
- J&K Seminars, LLC , is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, phone: 1-800-225-6880, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware State Boards of Social Work Examiners accepts ASWB approved seminars -12 hrs CLINICAL
- J&K Seminars, LLC is recognized by the National Board for Certified Counselors to offer continuing education for National Certified Counselors. We adhere to NBCC continuing education guidelines. Provider #5599 - 12 hours
- J&K Seminars , LLC is an approved provider of continuing education by the PA State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. - 11 hours.
- J&K Seminars, LLC is an Act 48 PA Dept. of Education approved CE provider for school personnel -11 hours
- J&K Seminars, LLC is a registered New Jersey professional development provider for theNJ Dept. of Ed.- #1555 – 12 hours
- J&K Seminars, LLC is an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) approved provider - 1.2 CEUs The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- J&K Seminars, LLC has received pre-approval to offer continuing education from Pennsylvania Certification Board - 11 hours PCB Approved Education
- Commission for Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) - 11 hours - post seminar applications provided and paid for by J&K.