Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Managing High Conflict Personalities in Family Cases – January 6, 2012


On January January 6, 2012, I'll be delivering a seminar on Managing High Conflict Personalities in Family Cases. This event is sponsored by the Marion County Bar Association. We'll meet at the Paulus Lecture Hall at Willamette University College of Law. The full address is: 245 Winter St., Salem, Oregon.

For full details on the event visit this site: http://www.marioncountybar.org/archives/1850

Applications for 6 NASW and 6 MCLE Credits will be submitted.
QUESTIONS? Contact David.L.Bertram@ojd.state.or.us or phone 503- 584-4754 for more information.

1 comment:

外贸seo said...

Yet realizing I've obtained pounds is not a excellent experiencing. It makes myself scrutinize everything My partner and i try to eat right now. That's difficult to do while i similar to foods, and also I've constantly WOW Gold approximately swallowed without considering what are the scale will consider. Nonetheless it didn't assist when this 1 time, when chill within sister's spot, My spouse and i lay straight down along with my legs clapped. They freaking clapped! Thank God this wasn't in public due to the fact I had been terrified! I ended up being holding the menu involving poultry and fries. I taken out your fries and put greens. Do you know how long gone you need to always be on your thighs and leg for you to clap?! Nicely toned 英文SEO upper thighs do not clap. Fat tissue claps as being a freaking choir imitating a magic hurricane!

Therefore following small considered I chose to revisit the gym (We travelled when a year ago. Only survived monthly nevertheless dropped about 4-5kgs). Doing exercises hasn't ever been recently enjoyable personally. But I amount in the event that I'm gonna perform each of the ingesting I like to accomplish Cheap WOW Gold, thanking God for that good thing regarding meals and also trash every single day, I've simply no choice. Here it's possibly My partner and Buy WOW Gold i eat and also push the button off, or I don't consume. In which 2nd one particular, not an choice, to me it's similar to tossing food throughout God's deal with.